Solidor timber core entrance doors give your customers one of the strongest and most secure options available in a composite door.
Solidor composite doors have a 48mm solid timber core that offers superior strength and fantastic levels of security to homes in and around London and the South East.
The timber core is completely encapsulated in a highly durable plastic edge banding and two thermo plastic door skins. This gives your customers the look of a real timber door, without the hassle of maintenance.
Multi-point hook bolt locking and the highly secure Ultion Sold Secure Diamond cylinder ensures top security and peace of mind for homeowners. A Secured by Design upgrade is available too.
The Solidor range also offers classical and modern styling with a number of glass designs, colours and doors styles available for a completely unique entrance to London properties.
- Solid timber core
- High security multi-point hooklock and bolt
- Slim 3D adjustable hinges
- Option of low threshold for easy wheelchair or pushchair access
- Range of hardware and accessory options
- uPVC thermal inserts in outer frame for improved energy efficiency
- Range of glass options including option of integrated blinds
Installers can offer customers Solidor composite doors in a range of 20 colours, so they can choose the perfect hue for their property.
Duck Egg Blue
A full choice of frame colours are available to match or contrast with the door slab colour.